2. What do you mean by “best practice” and “research proven”?
3. Why is it important that treatment for people with DD be research proven and/or based on best practice standards?
4. If modern medicine is research proven and/or based on best practice standards, why is knowing about this important for people with DD?
5. What does Forest City Behavior do to ensure that people with developmental disabilities (DD) receive the best practice-based and research-proven clinical services they deserve?
6. What types of training and educational services does Forest City Behavior offer?
7. Does Forest City Behavior offer BCBA and BCaBA CEU's?
8. What is Applied Behavior Analysis? What services does Forest City Behavior offer in this area?
9. In what geographic areas does Forest City Behavior & Development offer its services?
10. Does Forest City Behavior accept third party insurance or Medicaid?